"sunny luton" montana32's Profile
luton used to be a mainly industrial town,with car manafacturing and light engineering being the main employment
things have changed in the last 20 years,its factories have mostly gone to be replaced by a teeming multi ethnic mix ofscots ,irish, pakistanis,west indians ,africans and lately eastern europeans
i barely know a person in luton who you would say is completely anglo saxon heritage.
nonetheless it is MY home town and i love it
since i was a small boy and my dad took me to the match ,i have always been a fan of luton town
our stadium at kenilworth road is one of the smallest and oldest in the country,it only holds 10,000 maximun.
the teams fortunes have fluctuated wildly over the years ,with moments of joy winning the league cup in 1988,and disaster =being relegated to the bottom league twice
luton are in a perilous financial state and badly need a new ground ,but they are my club and i support them through thick and thin.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 22 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Bergamo Forum "Re: Parking in Bergamo"
- Wrote a Review hypermarket in Bergamo Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "bergamo in the spring,georgeous city"
- created a Bergamo Travel Page "Bergamo a jewel of an Italian city"
- Commented on codrutz's profile page
created their Profile Page "sunny luton"
Top 5 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos
- Opatija Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Genoa 2 reviews
- Budapest 1 review
- Bucharest 1 review
No friends yet.