"Amanzing caves" Porto Cristo by russian_yaz
Porto Cristo Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 54 photos
13km from Manacor U´ll find Porto Cristo. This small town has a beatifull beach and some god spots to watch the sunsets. Also is has nearby the Ham and the Drach caves. Spend one or two days here and U´ll not regret it.
Throughout history, the erosion of calcareous rock has led to the formation of a good number of natural caves, among the most famous of which are the Cuevas del Drach, inside which is located Lake Martel. A boat trip can be taken on this impressive underwater lake to the accompaniment of a brilliant light and sound show. The caves of Hams, with its curious hook-shaped stalactites, and the Pirate's Caves (del Pirata) are other tourist destinations of interest.
russian_yaz's Related Pages
Porto Cristo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pretty and mid-way between vile..."
- "The Caves Without Dragons"
- "Porto Cristo"
- "Caves of Drach"
- "From beach to cave"
- "Amanzing caves"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porto Cristo
- Hotels in Porto Cristo
- Transportation in Porto Cristo
- Restaurants in Porto Cristo
- Shopping in Porto Cristo
- Warnings and Dangers in Porto Cristo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porto Cristo
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Porto Cristo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porto Cristo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 110 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca Intro, 75 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 47 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 14 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balearic Islands Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 6 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 67 photos, 7 travelogues
- Sóller Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valldemosa Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Deyá Intro, 7 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues