"Small port, very touristic on high season" Porto Petro by russian_yaz
Porto Petro Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 12 photos
Porto Petro, a small port in the south coast of Palma de Mallorca island. On high season is tipically full of boats and lot of tourists. It has good tapas bars and restorants. The restorants are specialized in fish plates of course. Not too much to do at night, only relax and wath the sunset or as in the picture, the sunrise.
There are 3 wonderfull lonely calas nearby:
- Cala de Ses Egos: Small compact cove, that lies in an inlet next to Portopetro port. The entrance could be said to be in the shape of a letter S.
- Cala Galera: Situated between Cala Egos and Cala D'or, just a few metres away is Es Fortí lighthouse. The cove is quite well sheltered and is made up of smooth pebbles and clean, clear water.
- Cala de Sa Torre:It is made up of two small coves that are separated by a series of low lying rocks. It is known as Calo de sa Torre because of an ancient ruined tower that lies nearby. There are also many boats that anchor around the area.
- Pros:Quiet and peacifull
- Cons:To crowded on high season
russian_yaz's Related Pages
Porto Petro Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porto Petro
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Porto Petro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porto Petro
Photos in Porto PetroSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 110 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca Intro, 75 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 47 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 14 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balearic Islands Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 6 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 67 photos, 7 travelogues
- Sóller Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valldemosa Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Deyá Intro, 7 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues