"Help the Tower" Pisa by Nexus7
Pisa Travel Guide: 1,419 reviews and 3,977 photos
We didn't find much to do in the city of Piza except to see the leaning tower of Piza. It's all pretty much anybody does when they go there. It's conveniently on the main line for trains and from the station you just take a bus straight to the tower. It was being held up by suspension cables so it was not to fall, so we were not able to go up in it as once was allowed.
Nexus7's Related Pages
Pisa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More then just the leaning tower"
- "PISA is a lot more than just the leaning tower"
- "Citta con torre ubbriacato"
- "Pisa, gateway to Tuscany"
- "Beautiful Pisa"
- "So much more than a tower!"
- "A pleasant surprise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisa
- Hotels in Pisa
- Transportation in Pisa
- Nightlife in Pisa
- Restaurants in Pisa
- Shopping in Pisa
- Warnings and Dangers in Pisa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisa
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pisa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisa
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galicia Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.