"JBER's new Custer page" Custer by JBER
Custer Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 106 photos
On one of my cross-country jaunts we drove through South Dakota. With attractions like Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands, South Dakota offers an interesting variety of sites to see: Badlands National Park 90 miles east of Mt Rushmore, Wind Cave National Park, 45 miles south of Mt Rushmore; Jewel Cave National Monument, 35 miles west of Mt Rushmore; and Devils Tower National Monument, 130 miles northwest of Mt Rushmore. Rushmore, while a national attraction, still wins my off the beaten path award for it is not so easy to get to.
JBER's Related Pages
Custer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "pipsqueak's New Custer Page"
- "Crazy Horse Mountain Monument"
- "Volksmarch 2001"
- "Custer has the most wildlife we've ever seen"
- "Custer, South Dakota, home of Mount Rushmore"
- "Went on to 4 mile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Custer
- Hotels in Custer
- Transportation in Custer
- Restaurants in Custer
- Warnings and Dangers in Custer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Custer
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Custer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Custer
Photos in CusterSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Monica Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salt Lake City Intro, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ithaca Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Malibu 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buffalo Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Yosemite Lakes Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Monterey 4 reviews, 4 photos