"Westwood - Movies, Restaurants and UCLA" Yosemite Lakes Park by JBER
Yosemite Lakes Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Westwood is the collegetown for UCLA. With great restaurants, movie theatres that regularly host premieres and good bars, Westwood is another part of LA with a distinct feel. The tree-lined streets provide a village like atmosphere. Westwood is one of LA's nooks and crannies that should not be missed.
Strange architecture and all white decor make Eurochow an interesting evening out. more travel advice
JBER's Related Pages
Yosemite Lakes Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Westwood - Movies, Restaurants and UCLA"
- "My new Westwood/L. A. Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yosemite Lakes Park
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Yosemite Lakes Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yosemite Lakes Park
Photos in Yosemite Lakes ParkSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Monica Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salt Lake City Intro, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ithaca Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Malibu 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buffalo Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Yosemite Lakes Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Monterey 4 reviews, 4 photos