"Mangueirense's Brazil Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil by mangueirense
Brazil Travel Guide: 12,847 reviews and 31,107 photos
Describing Brazil in a few words is a magnanimous challenge, as it is a deliciously complex and extensive country. Brazil is certainly carnival, soccer, samba, beaches, beautiful people, exotic fruits and sumptuous dishes. Additionally, it is ecosystems, mountains, rivers, canyons, rain forests, jungles, swamplands and waterfalls. Above all, Brazil is arguably the world’s greatest melting pot of cultures.
Brazil is many countries, landscapes, cultures, ideologies, histories and stories. One finds strong traces of European, African, Asian, modern North American and indigenous Indian heritage. What differentiates Brazil is that these varied influences have fused to create the contemporary Brazilian culture.
The fifth largest country in the world, both in land area and population, it occupies more than half of the South American continent and borders almost all of its countries, with the exception of Ecuador and Chile. Furthermore, Brazil and its more than 165 million people share:
· the largest rainforest in the world, the Amazon;
· the world’s richest swampland ecosystem, the Pantanal;
· the spectacular waterfalls of Iguaçu Falls;
· the island archipelago and diving paradise of Fernando de Noronha;
· the culturally and historically rich city of Salvador, Bahia; and
· the world’s most sensual cosmopolitan city, Rio de Janeiro.
Travel to Brazil to discover its beauties has become a must on vacation lists.
Maybe it's on your list to do..too...
so let me try to bring you Brazil a little bit nearer to your heart!!!
As you can see in the forum and everywhere here in VT:
My favourite country is BRAZIL!
Since I was a child of 4 years old I always travelled to Brazil, first to see my relatives who are living in the south of the country, later I travelled alone to visit all my penpals there....and with each visit I loved this country more and more!I am a german, my blood is german, but sure my soul is brazilian! :-)
I really looooooove this country and will always come back!
I am fascinated for a lot of things in Brazil, for example the beautiful nature,the big ocean and the sandy beaches along the coast, by the really friendly people you meet there, by the exotical fruits and dishes you can get, ...everything is AMAZING there!
So come on, if you still haven't been there, ..come with me to a journey to BRAZIL !
By the way:
I have to thank a lot of friends and their families in all the places I have visited for their hospitality: I arrived as a foreigner and went home like a friend...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
As the list of names would be too long for here, I put the names of all them at the page from the city they live in...
- Pros:friendly and handsome people, tasty food, wonderful nature, best carnival in the universe, samba and axe beats, ....
- Cons:the difference between rich and poor...
- In a nutshell:Brazil is AMAZING - come and see ..not only once !
Budget Teavellers like backpackers might be interested in this: "Dormitórios" which have several beds to a room, cost... more travel advice
Brazil offers a wide range of accommodations, for every budget. In the large cities there are modern high-rise hotels... more travel advice
- See All Flight Schedules Online
- See All Brazilian habits...;-)
- See All Havaianas...
- Eco Tourism Tours around Brazil
mangueirense's Related Pages
Brazil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasil energetico!!!"
- "Mangueirense's Brazil Page"
- ":: Brasil ::"
- "THE MILLION TREASURES OF MY COUNTRY.."
- "The land of beautiful people."
- "Brazil with "s""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brazil
- Hotels in Brazil
- Transportation in Brazil
- Nightlife in Brazil
- Restaurants in Brazil
- Shopping in Brazil
- Warnings and Dangers in Brazil
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brazil
- 155 Reviews
- 195 Photos
- 450 Forum posts
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Brazil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brazil
- Posted in Travel Land Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Forum "Infos on Island Poel"
- Wrote a Review Flight Schedules Online in Brazil Transportation
- Commented on one of santanesia's Brazil travel pages
- updated a Brazil Travelogue "PORTUGUESE FOR TRAVELLERS - 1. chapter"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Accomodations in Brazil-3."
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 63 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 48 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natal Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maceió Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ortakent Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petrópolis Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Neheim-Hüsten Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (110)
Top Brazil hotels
- Rio de Janeiro Hotels
- 3627 Reviews - 6545 Photos
- São Paulo Hotels
- 852 Reviews - 1743 Photos
- Fortaleza Hotels
- 223 Reviews - 562 Photos
- Salvador da Bahia Hotels
- 630 Reviews - 1335 Photos
- Foz do Iguaçu Hotels
- 267 Reviews - 637 Photos
- Natal Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 415 Photos
- Manaus Hotels
- 291 Reviews - 819 Photos
- Recife Hotels
- 140 Reviews - 344 Photos
- Sao Paulo Hotels
- 4 Reviews
- Jericoacoara Hotels
- 138 Reviews - 469 Photos
- Porto Alegre Hotels
- 205 Reviews - 471 Photos
- Bùzios Hotels
- 206 Reviews - 378 Photos
- Ilha Grande Hotels
- 136 Reviews - 206 Photos
- Salvador Hotels
- 75 Reviews - 192 Photos
- Curitiba Hotels
- 192 Reviews - 431 Photos