"Mangueirense's Yashi-Ortakent Page" Ortakent by mangueirense
Ortakent Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
As you maybe read we did not stay in Bodrum itself ...we had booked accomodation 14 kms away from Bodrum in the little village called "Yashi-Ortakent".
And we were glad to do so, because in Bodrum we thought it too much touristic and very noisy!
Yashi-Ortakent was a former fisher village and the tourists came here only few years ago. So it is not a very touristic place.
Yashi Ortakent has a nice beach, but most of the beach parts are reserved for guests from the hotels in front of the beach...so you can only go to that part your hotel owns.
All along Yashi-beach exists some nice and cute restaurants (most of them with see food) and you can have a nice walk during the day or night at this side walk. (about 2-3 kms)
As we didn't liked to sit down on the chairs on the beach from our hotel on Yashi beach we walked and discovered a very nice and beautiful beach at the other end of the sidewalk, ca. 2 kms away from our hotel..Camel beach.
There came only some turkish tourists, but it was always very silent there.
The beach has some palm trees which give you shadow (because the sun in Turkey is really dangerous, you can burn very easy there) and the water was clear blue and very clean, no waves, a very good place to swim...!
And besides, there were a nice little bar with friendly stuff near of our place where we always eat ...
they had a wonderful portion of Pommes Frites with salad and Hamburger baked with cheese and a different taste...(MC Donald's does not exist there ..!!!) for a reasonable price of 7000 - 8000 Lira!
- Pros:cute restaurants along the Yashi beach
- In a nutshell:a place to relax
mangueirense's Related Pages
Ortakent Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ortakent
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ortakent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ortakent
Photos in OrtakentSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 63 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 48 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natal Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maceió Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ortakent Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petrópolis Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Neheim-Hüsten Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues