"Mangueirense's Cabo Frio Page" Cabo Frio by mangueirense
Cabo Frio Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 36 photos
*This page is under construction, so please come back later*
Well, recently have searched at the Net for some infos on Cabo Frio and surroundings for a VT friend so now I will post this infos here in no order to later on put them on Travelouges and VT-Advices..just that they do not get deleted!
I could not respond you very fast, but I am here now..searched the Net for some
diving places and agencies you could dive with near of Rio..I am not an expert
on this, 'cause I have never dived yet...!
Yes, Angra dos Reis (Rio state) and Abrolhos (Bahia) seems to be nice diving
spots, but I guess if you really wanna meet Sergio from Rio he could take you
maybe by car (I am not sure of that, but you can ask him to take him to there
during your Rio stay if it's at a weekend, or go by bus there....) to Cabo Frio
(120 kms north from Rio) where he always go to visit the family from his wife..
and which is definitely a good diving spot near of Rio too! Nearby is a city
called Arraial do Cabo where you will definitely have good diving conditions
Here some of the diving operators you could contact in Cabo Rio /Arraial do Cabo
Tridente-Centro de Mergulho
Praca da Bandeira, 362
Tel: (022) 9971-6268 / (022) 9971-8267
OVER SEA DIVE CENTER
Rua josé augusto saraiva, 02- Ilha da Draga
Cabo Frio / RJ
Tel: (022) 26475375
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this page I found at the NET "Amantes do Mergulho"
you get some advices on points of diving in Cabo Frio and as well on diving
spots around there...
maybe you can contact them by E Mail in advance and even get more advices, as
well as maybe could meet someone ....E Mail is:
In Arraial do Cabo -RJ you can contact this agencies for diving:
Av. Getúlio Vargas, 93
Telefone: (022) 26221800
E Mail: email@example.com
Rua d. Pedro ii 11 -b
Telefone: (022) 26226854
To give you a better idea of where Cabo Frio and Arraial do Cabo is situated I
will send you a little map where you can see the locations of the beach cities
around north of Rio!
In Cabo Frio and Arraial do Cabo you can see following links to see
accomodations you could stay in:
I guess in Arraial do Cabo the "Pousada Rayerland" seems to be very nice and in
August you will pay around 150 Reais for a double room...maybe you can bargain a
better price 'cause you will be alone (I guess)...
if this is too much for you here is a list of more hotels and Pousadas there:
mangueirense's Related Pages
Cabo Frio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cabo Frio"
- "extremely beautiful beaches!"
- "Beaches, dunes and fun"
- "Mangueirense's Cabo Frio Page"
- "Cabo Frio"
- "Cabo frio"
- "Cabo Frio - nice sailing"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cabo Frio
- Hotels in Cabo Frio
- Transportation in Cabo Frio
- Nightlife in Cabo Frio
- Restaurants in Cabo Frio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cabo Frio
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cabo Frio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cabo Frio
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 63 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 48 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natal Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maceió Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ortakent Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petrópolis Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Neheim-Hüsten Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues