"NATAL- Cidade do Sol" Top 5 Page for this destination Natal by mangueirense
Natal Travel Guide: 181 reviews and 418 photos
When I came to Natal I always thought that this city must be a really big place full of tourists from everywhere....
so I got very surprised when I saw that Natal is a real quiet place in comparation with other places in Brazil. The prices there are lower than in every other place I went before and there are almost none international tourists yet, ....so go there, before all the other people will go!
Ponta Negra beach is (in my opinion) the best place to stay in Natal, the beaches around the city centre aren't beautiful like this one, ..Ponta Negra is clean and beautiful, very nice place to swim !
This beach is ideal to families with children too!
And besides of in Ponta Negra you have also plenty of nice restaurants and bars along the sidewalk (called "calcadao" in portuguese) at Av. Erivam Franca, and some very nice restaurants at Av. Eng. Roberto Freire, they have good food for cheap prices...and a good nightlife too!
For your first orientation here's a map from Ponta Negra and surroundings.
Actual weather in Natal:
1. my dear friend Danielle, her brother and her boyfriend Eduardo for showing me the "Forte dos Reis Magos" and for her mother and Dani to take us from the airport and drive us to our hostel- foi muito legal ter conhecido voce e sua familia la em Natal, pode crer que a gente volte um dia sim pra cidade do sol novamente!
And not to forget of course: the delicious meal her mother made us in her houe and of course introducing us the restaurante Mangai !!! :-)
2. my friend Enna who showed me the "Touristic shopping" of Natal.. vc e uma pessoa muito amavel! Que pena que nao pude conhecer sua mae..mas deixa pra outra vez, ta? Ah, e a proxima vez pode ter certeza que voce tem que pagar pra nois, ..ta legal? ;-)
- Pros:huge sand--dunes, beautiful and clean beaches, cheap food....low international tourism...
- In a nutshell:you have to go to this wonderful place!
Here is a closer view of the beautiful and exotic flowers in Natal-Ponta Negra. more travel advice
As in every beach in Brazil (not at almost deserted beaches of course) you will find beach vendors, so in Ponta Negra... more travel advice
mangueirense's Related Pages
Natal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Natal _Capital of Sun & Dunes"
- "Natal Adventures"
- "NATAL- Cidade do Sol"
- "Natal, the city of the sun"
- "northern and southern coasts"
- "Natal - Terra das dunas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Natal
- Hotels in Natal
- Transportation in Natal
- Nightlife in Natal
- Restaurants in Natal
- Shopping in Natal
- Warnings and Dangers in Natal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Natal
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Natal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Natal
Photos in NatalSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 63 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 48 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natal Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maceió Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ortakent Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petrópolis Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Neheim-Hüsten Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues