"My home town" Civitanova Marche by lovecell
Civitanova Marche Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 34 photos
Civitanova Marche is a very busy town, one of the most important places in my region, but it's not so big, just around 50.000 people living here...it's famous mainly for the shoe making, and in this part of the Marche region, you can find the factories for the best shoes, that can be found all other the world, in the best quality shops.....for this, we are very creative.
My town is touist too, but mainly people from the hinterland come here, not many people from abroad...
It's a strange city, I like lving here, not for the things this may give you, but mostly for the places around here...I just have to go a little bit from the seaside, and you get to see the most beautiful hills and middle aged towns sleeping on these hill tops, like they were 1000 yrs ago...come to see the landscape...and for sure you'll fall in love!
This beach is so full of people!! ahhhhh..too much for me...I like more isolated places ;-))
This plaza is big, and very good for social life ;-)
- Pros:Right in the center of so many beauties!
- Cons:People are getting too snob!
- In a nutshell:My family and many of my friends live here.
lovecell's Related Pages
Civitanova Marche Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Civitanova Marche
- Hotels in Civitanova Marche
- Restaurants in Civitanova Marche
- Shopping in Civitanova Marche
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Civitanova Marche
- 3 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Civitanova Marche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Civitanova Marche
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 11 reviews, 83 photos, 11 travelogues
- Ancona Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Civitanova Marche Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- France Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Australia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Düsseldorf 4 reviews, 4 photos