"Chrystalain's new Magog Page" Sherbrooke by Chrystalain
Sherbrooke Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 29 photos
<span style='color:fuchsia'>We have friend that lives in Magog, near Sherbrooke. It is not far from Montreal neither from the US borders. It is a very beautiful place; the lake and its beach are very popular. If you have time, you must visit Magog!</span> I borrowed this picture until I can find one of mine...
Auberge Georgeville : This place is also fantastic. This is the oldest hotel in Quebec. We went to eat there in July... more travel advice
Café Creme! This is the greatest bed and breakfast. The owners, people from France, are very warm. And their... more travel advice
Chrystalain's Related Pages
Sherbrooke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Deus_ultima's new Eastern Townships"
- "Sherbrooke: Southern Québec"
- "Chrystalain's new Magog Page"
- "RhondaRuth's new Sherbrooke Page"
- "Sherbrooke, Quebec"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sherbrooke
- Hotels in Sherbrooke
- Nightlife in Sherbrooke
- Restaurants in Sherbrooke
- Warnings and Dangers in Sherbrooke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sherbrooke
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sherbrooke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sherbrooke
Photos in SherbrookeSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Romania Intro, 9 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bermuda Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Antilles Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Brasov Intro, 23 reviews, 7 photos
- Turkey Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bucharest Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
Latest Sherbrooke hotel reviews
- Delta Sherbrooke
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013