"Don't complain - You could be in Angola" Baghdad by hjohnso4
Baghdad Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 316 photos
Baghdad has seen better days. It is a run-down city even by Middle Eastern Standards. With few exceptions I was reminded of Morrocco. The natives aren't very warm these days and are busy at the time-honoured Arab occupation of Fratricide. I would love to see Baghdad in five years and see what, if anything, will have changed.
- Pros:An Industrious Black Market
- Cons:Bombs, Rockets, Ambushes, etc...
- In a nutshell:Praise Jesus and Pass the Ammunition
Baghdad Airport is no longer inside the American base and is secured by private contractors and the Iraqi security... more travel advice
hjohnso4's Related Pages
Baghdad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Two Rivers"
- "Who's Your Baghdaddy?"
- "Baghdad...and its abundant palaces"
- "Baghdad - Dar El Salam"
- "Don't complain - You could be in Angola"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baghdad
- Hotels in Baghdad
- Transportation in Baghdad
- Nightlife in Baghdad
- Restaurants in Baghdad
- Shopping in Baghdad
- Warnings and Dangers in Baghdad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baghdad
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Baghdad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baghdad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tikrit Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maymyo Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mongolia Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riyadh Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rangoon Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandalay Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bahrain Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos