"Verið velkomin" SJ11's Profile

Here I am...

Summer 2005

Hmm... have not updated this for a long long time.... well, but I did promise some million trillion photos, in the year 2004... but the hard drive on my laptop got crazy and I lost almost all my pics... but well, I did travel alot and it is my good intention to tell you a bit about it.

My travel 2004:

March: Copenhagen
June: London, Oslo, Berlin, Rome
July: London, Copenhagen
October: Copenhagen
December Copenhagen

And belive it or not, I was still not tired enough on Copenhagen in the year 2005 so where do you think I went in February 2005
2005
Febuary: You got it right: Copenhagen
June: Copenhagen once again
July: Riga
August Copenhagen

So this is what I have been doing the last year or so, and like I told you befor now it´s my intention to share all the info with you here at VT. :-)

Me and summer 2004

I have not added anything to my VT pages for months, but I am glad to be back, for the summer me and my friends have scheduled few travel this summer. Starting in May, the 18th I will go to Copenhagen for a week with my new digicam so expect billions of trillions of pics from there.
Then in June we will go to Romania, Bucharest and stay there for 2 weeks from there we move to London for few days. There I will probably take trillions of pictures.
Then in August I will go to Italy doing some volunteer work don´t know where I will be or with whom, but it sounds interesting, I will be there for 2 weeks so again, trillion billion photos from there so alot of interesting things happening on my VT pages this summer and fall. :-) don´t you think

This and that 2004

My favorite books and authors:

Noam Chomsky: www.chomsky.info/
Naomi Klein: www.NOLOGO.org/
Eric Schlosser: About fast food nation/

My favorite websites:

Counter punch a bit radical but fun to read
Full of stories you don´t see on CNN and interviews, a Grasroot organization
www.cocacolasucks

More on the way!!!!!!!!!

I guess the first thing to do is to let you know me!!!

I was born 14th of april 1982 and I have mainly lived in Reykjavik since then, execpt 1 year in Italy and 6 months in Norway, very interesting time in fact.
I work with tourists all year around, wich reflects my main interest traveling. But unfortunatly that is expensive so I have to work as well :-)
I also like to read about global issues, politics and stuff like that.
Currently my favorite book is, No Logo, by Namoi Klein, mighty interesting strongly recommend it.

Don´t have any favorite band or movie, but what I like most is european films, mostly black comedies, like Delicatessen, I also really like to listen to The white stripes, The strokes and that kind of music, though I can listen to everything and almost enjoy listening to everything.

The best thing that has ever happened to me was Iceland Express, new Icelandic low fair airline....it totally saved my tight budget.

Well you don´t have to know me any better....so just look at my pages.

E-mail me if you have any comments....

Thank you for all your diffrent answers about the apes.
It was very interesting to see all your diffrent views.
I on the other hand am happy that they can´t speak, I have enough difficaulties trying to understand humans.
But Kajron came with the brightes point, they might learn how to bake pizza for us.

Special offers

I have put in special offers for VT members on the VT Iceland page, I will put on some more a bit later, like car rentals, and more accomodations.
Right now I only have 1 hotel 30 min from Reykjavik, but in the next couple of days I will have 3 more hotels in Reykjavik on a special VT rate....

Hope you enjoy my pages....

hei...did you see my stalker...that´s Brook Burke she just follows me wherever I go.....

• Intro Updated Aug 29, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!