Malaysia Warnings Or Dangers Tips by shellseeker
Malaysia Warnings and Dangers: 122 reviews and 71 photos
This is a real and wild black (baby) cobra, just next to our group at Sungai Palas Tea Estate in the Cameron Highlands. Malaysia is a country with many poisonous snakes (of which this is the most dangerous one!). So don't walk in the wilderness with flip-flops ect. and always watch your step! This poor animal was killed immediately by one of the plantation's guards because of the danger for all the tea pickers working around in the plantation!
More Reviews (15)
- CAMERON HIGHLANDS
- Tropical Rainforest
- See All Green Leaves
- Living Peacefully Together
- hawker stalls on night markets...
shellseeker's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 36 Reviews
- 219 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 16 reviews, 198 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 41 reviews, 38 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Austria Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos