"Selamat datang ke Malaysia" Malaysia by shellseeker

Malaysia Travel Guide: 27,985 reviews and 70,113 photos

Asia At Its Best!

Malaysia is my favourite country in South East Asia. I have been there 3 times already in 3 following years: in 1998, 1999 and 2000.

Now, after I finished this page, you are invited to see some of my travelogues of many interesting places, a few of them are not on everybody's "to do & see - list", so I might add some new ideas to your itinary!

On my general page on Malaysia I have tried to gather tips on how to have the most pleasant time in Malaysia because you stay in places I enjoyed or you eat the food I am still dreaming of!

• Pros:Absolutely fabulous country: people, countryside and food!
  • Cons:Not too many! Maybe one: You have to leave one day!
  • In a nutshell:The best of Asia within one country!
  • Last visit to Malaysia: Sep 2000
  • Intro Updated Jun 11, 2003

• eslim_81's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2006 at 1:35 AM

You don't know how glad and grateful I am when knowing you love Malaysia so much. Thanks for your compliments and I am glad you enjoy your time here... YOu are welcome all the time:) Great pictures..Best regards - Seng

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2004 at 10:53 PM

great pictures, you're right about the food. glad you enjoyed your trip and come again soon!!

• masonwong's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2004 at 11:30 PM

very proud that you like malaysia, and glad that u travelled extensively throughout the country ;)

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2004 at 5:46 AM

Wow ..you have been to more places than I do :-) , but next time if you come to Penang , i will take you to all the most yummy food stalls in Penang and some off beaten path like Jerejak Island ... !

• eelaine's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2004 at 9:18 PM

oh wow!! u've got a lot nicer pictures of malaysia than i do!! way to go!! :)

• Skripa's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2003 at 1:18 AM

Wow... it's a paradise!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

• yumi53's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2003 at 12:31 AM

Wow...You really got GREAT pics in your pages!!! :) Great infor as well... I wish I could visit a SUNSHINE place like this someday!!

• FOotFetish's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2003 at 10:00 PM

Wow matt,what an excellent M'sia pages u got.Think I need to take an extral mile on my M'sian Page.gee ..not until i'm done with my final exams.I enjoy taking pics with my fellas in the clinics as well.Gotta scan them soon. Stay tuned!

• Sep 8, 2003 at 1:48 AM

You put my page to good shame! But I am not the first to complain! Hahaha! Check out Mount Irau (Camerons) it's a mossy forest, like being in a fairyland coz its misty and full of different mosses everywhere. Very good photos and words!

• A2002's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2003 at 4:36 AM

Wonderful page of Malaysia, Matthias. The number of incense depend on how many deities and how many incense sticks per dieties depending on which dieties. The usual is 3 per dieties.

shellseeker

“Seize the day!”

Badges & Stats in Malaysia

Have you been to Malaysia?

Latest Activity in Malaysia