"KL - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia" Kuala Lumpur by shellseeker
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 5,964 reviews and 13,396 photos
Kuala Lumpur really is a surprising city!!!
When I arrived there in 1998 for the first time, I didn't expect much - just another big city, I thought. But, what a mistake! I have spent quite a lot of time there already and I am now so fond of this splendid mixture of traditions and modernity, the local spices and smells, the Malay, Chinese or Tamil culture.
Here I found my love for the whole country: a hassle-free, friendly and welcoming city with so many different things to see and do!
Enjoy the view on top of KL Tower or climb half way up the Petronas Twin Towers to the connecting bridge (Skybridge). Discover the Butterflies and Bird Park. Visit one of the many interesting museums. Go shopping in one of the many fantastic malls. Or just dive into the spirituality of the mosques or temples scattered all over the city.
And get into the Malaysian lifestyle!
- Pros:Amazing, vibrating, ever-changing and safe city!
- Cons:HEAVY and fast traffic, watch out!!!
- In a nutshell:Asia "en miniature"
The view all around the city, also a good idea to go there during a heavy thunder storm (as I did once!). The tower is... more travel advice
This is NO trap! Taman Orkid, the orchid park, is worth a visit when you are around. About 200 different orchid are... more travel advice
- Packing List
- See All Well, no-one who comes to KL...
- street restaurants (hawker...
shellseeker's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 20 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
- Posted in Travel Innsbruck Forum "Re: Things to do in Innsbruck"
- Commented on one of coceng's Kuala Lumpur travel pages
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travel Page "KL - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "KL - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia"
- Wrote a Review KL Tower (Menara) about Menara Telecommunications Tower in Kuala Lumpur Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 16 reviews, 198 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 41 reviews, 38 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Austria Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
Latest Kuala Lumpur hotel reviews
- Attapsana Guesthouse
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 17, 2011
- Wheelers Guest House
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 28, 2013
- D'Oriental Inn, Kuala Lumpur
- 138 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Hotel China Town 2
- 90 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- StayOrange.com Hotel
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2011
- Westin Kuala Lumpur
- 1139 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- The Haven Guesthouse
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 23, 2012
- Chinatown Boutique Hotel
- 75 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 12, 2013
- Alamanda Hotel Petaling Street
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Seasons Tower
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Nov 4, 2008
- New Pudu Backpackers
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 11, 2012
- Hotel Fortuna
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Dorsett Regency (Sri Jati Apartments)
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 25, 2010