"CAMPOS DO JORDÃO" Campos do Jordão by abusch
Campos do Jordão Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 49 photos
This mountain city is the place where people living in São Paulo flock to during the winter. July is the busiest month: traffic is unbearable, every little part of the city is crowded. Off season, it's a calm little town with some nice places do visit. Try Pedra do Baú and Bauzinho, two rock formations close to the city, relatively easy to climb and Horto Florestal, a park with some easy trekking trails. In downtonw, the houses are built in Swiss stile.
abusch's Related Pages
Campos do Jordão Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Campos do Jordão, São Paulo, Brasil"
- "Campos do Jordão"
- "Charming Alpine Atmosphere"
- "Campos do Jordão - São Paulo´s Winter Refuge"
- "EFCJ in Campos do Jordão"
- "CAMPOS DO JORDÃO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Campos do Jordão
- Hotels in Campos do Jordão
- Transportation in Campos do Jordão
- Nightlife in Campos do Jordão
- Restaurants in Campos do Jordão
- Shopping in Campos do Jordão
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Campos do Jordão
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Campos do Jordão?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campos do Jordão
Photos in Campos do JordãoSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 13 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parintins Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Laos Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yokohama Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Matsumoto Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kanazawa Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 11 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues