"Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles" Saint Martin by INGUYE
Saint Martin Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 249 photos
If you would like an introduction to the Caribbean islands, St. Martin is a good place to start. The island offers accomodations, dining and shopping for those with a small or big budget. It's close proximity to Anguilla and St. Barths makes it a prime spot to visit its neighboring islands for a day or overnight trip. The beaches are nice and there are 37 to choose from. One of the prettiest and longest is Baie Longue in front of La Samana resort.
- Pros:close proximity to Anguilla, St. Barth.
- Cons:Potential night crime. Lock up your car when dining out or parking at your hotel.
- In a nutshell:Something for everyone
Nice rooms. I paid $90.00/night in October. It's near the airport but the noise is not noticeable very often and planes... more travel advice
Hip hangout for the global nomads. Electronica music is played by a resident DJ. Could pass as a night club on the... more travel advice
INGUYE's Related Pages
Saint Martin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saint Martin"
- "Two flavoured island."
- "Orient Beach!!!"
- "Our St. Martin Trip 2005!"
- "Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles"
- "St. Martin"
- "St Martin - A little European. A lotta Carribean"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Martin
- Hotels in Saint Martin
- Transportation in Saint Martin
- Nightlife in Saint Martin
- Restaurants in Saint Martin
- Shopping in Saint Martin
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Martin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Martin
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saint Martin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Martin
- Cancún Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint Martin Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.