"Transatlantic Vacation April 14-27, 2008" mtwohig's Profile
A Transatlantic voyage is an amazing cruise vacation. In fact, you might say it's the best of both worlds, on board and on shore. There are amazing ports of call in Europe and along America's east coast; plus, you have time to enjoy the serenity of the sea and take part in countless onboard adventures.
Date Port Arrive Depart Activity
14-Apr Miami, Florida 4:00 PM
15-Apr Cruising Cruising
16-Apr Kings Wharf, Bermuda 4:00 PM Docked
17-Apr Kings Wharf, Bermuda 4:00 PM Docked
18-Apr Cruising Cruising
19-Apr Cruising Cruising
20-Apr Cruising Cruising
21-Apr Cruising Cruising
22-Apr Cruising Cruising
23-Apr Cork, Ireland 10:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked
24-Apr Plymouth, England 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Tendered
25-Apr Le Havre (Paris), France 7:00 AM 10:00 PM Docked
26-Apr Southampton, England 6:00 AM
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 52 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on one of leics's England tips
- Wrote a Review Test page in Southampton Off The Beaten Path
- created a Southampton Travel Page "leaving Southampton 2013"
- Uploaded a Photo to "leaving Southampton 2013"
- Posted in Travel Düsseldorf Forum "Re: Train from Dusseldorf Airport"
- mtwohig and jedd43 are now friends.
created their Profile Page "Transatlantic Vacation April 14-27, 2008"
Top 10 Pages
- Portsmouth Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Erie Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Altoona Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oil City Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Edinboro 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Philadelphia 2 reviews, 1 photo