"boston, ma, usa" Boston by djramey
Boston Travel Guide: 3,979 reviews and 8,866 photos
Boston, quite possibly the most historical and revolutionary cities in the USA has made quite the impression on me when I visited. Filled with green and a red line trancing the streets, Boston has opened it self for tourist and visitors to see its sites in time and fashion.
Pubs, clubs, and monuments prevail in this city by the bay, and none of these will leave you with anything to desire. Boston is unarguably my favorite city in the States, and I would like to push you into it's streets.
- Pros:Pubs, Ale, Baseball, History, Siteseeing
- Cons:Traffic, Cost of Stay
- In a nutshell:Beer drinking Irish with history and baseball!
djramey's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 35 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Kent Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Franklin Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Newport Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Napier Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 3 photos