Finland Nightlife Tips by sinoda Top 5 Page for this destination
Finland Nightlife: 48 reviews and 28 photos
outdoors in winter, Finland
Eventhough winter is cold and therefore rather effectively preventing people from being outdoors too long one cannot help and wonder what some silly folks sometimes do.
As the picture reveals winter doens't keep us from being outside, no it doesn't!
You just got to face the your limits from time to time and stand the pain like a man, uah - that doesn't sound too convincing....
Anyway, the point I am trying to make here seems to be that you have to try extreme things at times...
Dress Code: next time nude?
friends; Helsinki, Finland
Especially during the summer a nice pub with outside tables in a lively shopping and car-free street.
Try the city's own beer: Stadin panimo "Witte"
Dress Code: None, if you don't want to...
on the you see kimmo_v, annaWb, gili_s and keti_angel....
Address: Iso Roobertinkatu 1
Directions: Punavuori "Redmont"
Silja Line; Helsinki, Finland
This is a hilarious thing to do.
Go on a cruise on a ship of either Viking or Silja Line.
Try this if you are not finnish and not accustomed to the finnish way of partying.
Here you'll surely get to know the so quiet and reserved Finns, maybe better as you wished.
The restricted area (after all you're on boat) garantuees no one leaves the party before dawn. Be aware of rude and dead drunk people.
Try the 20 or 21 hour cruises!
Dress Code: Absolutely none.
Directions: Ships leave daily from the Market square.
More Reviews (48)
- See All Ulla's kiosk
- See All Dance off your feet
- See All Phto Equipment
- See All Vapriikki - museums in Finland
- See All out in the dark and freshness
- See All Autumn - picking mushrooms
sinoda's Related Pages
Finland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Finland - about stereotypes and uniqueness"
- "Tales from the Thousand Lakes"
- "It is never too hot in Finland"
- "Fin de Lande"
- "IMPORTANT FINLAND FACTS"
- "Finland, it is quite fine land, may I say"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Finland
- Hotels in Finland
- Transportation in Finland
- Nightlife in Finland
- Restaurants in Finland
- Shopping in Finland
- Warnings and Dangers in Finland
- See All...
Explore the World
- Playa de Guayanilla Hotels
- Nyon Hotels
- Municipiul Chisinau
- Wildenrath Hotels
- Edgerton Hotels
Badges & Stats in Finland
- 134 Reviews
- 265 Photos
- 30 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Finland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finland
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 57 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 51 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugg Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lappi Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kanton Aargau Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Respublika Kareliya Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Venice Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Repovesi Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
Top Finland hotels
- Helsinki Hotels
- 3614 Reviews - 7274 Photos
- Turku Hotels
- 475 Reviews - 967 Photos
- Vantaa Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 107 Photos
- Tampere Hotels
- 574 Reviews - 987 Photos
- Rovaniemi Hotels
- 357 Reviews - 727 Photos
- Oulu Hotels
- 214 Reviews - 387 Photos
- Espoo Hotels
- 99 Reviews - 180 Photos
- Porvoo Hotels
- 232 Reviews - 487 Photos
- Ivalo Hotels
- 38 Reviews - 76 Photos
- Joensuu Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 55 Photos
- Pori Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 65 Photos
- Inari Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 69 Photos
- Kotka Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 48 Photos
- Jyväskylä Hotels
- 45 Reviews - 41 Photos
- Kouvola Hotels
- 30 Reviews - 85 Photos