"Elaborate and Chic meets Student Life" Montpellier by mickebear
Montpellier Travel Guide: 223 reviews and 699 photos
Montpellier has a very young flair to it, despite it long history as center of education. It has university since 13th century, so this might explain it.
City has invested a lot to urban renewal, and has the growth rate second to none in France. It is also the most important center of IT in France after Paris.
A continuous beach from Palavas to La Grande Motte via Carnon. Notice that locals adore going to the beach, so you... more travel advice
mickebear's Related Pages
Montpellier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montpellier and surroundings"
- "The Secret World of Montpellier"
- "Montpellier, South of France"
- "sandravdp's new Montpellier Page"
- "My place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montpellier
- Hotels in Montpellier
- Transportation in Montpellier
- Nightlife in Montpellier
- Restaurants in Montpellier
- Shopping in Montpellier
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montpellier
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Montpellier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montpellier
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 28 reviews, 22 photos
- Brussels Intro, 23 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Kuusamo Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Cologne Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Piran Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Pyhäsalmi Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Finland Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Lille Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos