"anaiis's constant Velenje Page" Velenje by anaiis

Velenje Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 57 photos

I guess this could be a very touching intro. About my youth in this city, my great achievements there and how I miss those times. Well, I did take my first dancing lessons, my violine lessons (only to learn I am tone deaf after 4 years), I have published my first book, I probably made my first steps there, I borrowed and read my first book, I wrote my first letters, I typed my first letters, I was tabornica (similar to girl-scout, but not quite the same), I made interesting trip with heavy suitcase from the busstation to our home - by foot, aged 6, driving my parents crazy from worring, I learned how to swimm, I even learned my first English words there. Well, so this city must mean something to me. But I usually dont get sentimental on these things, you know. A short estimation of this city: a nice, small, multicultural town with little tensions that you, as a tourist, wont notice. Gossip, spreading rumorus, everybody knows everybody, you cant go out unnoticed and without meeting somebody you know.

• Intro Written Sep 6, 2002

anaiis

“Writing is a way of ensuring that you pay enough attention along the way to understand what you see. jeffrey tayler”

Badges & Stats in Velenje

Have you been to Velenje?

Latest Activity in Velenje