"Redding Page" Redding by ministrygirl
Redding Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 46 photos
Redding is a great town...It is like a little big city with all the country added into it...The view of Mt. Shasta at sunset capped with snow is incredible...plus there are many recreational things to do here...Name it and it is here or nearby. I lived here for three very wonderul years
- Pros:The people are very friendly, and it is a very nice re;axing place
If you drive east on HWY 299 in about one hour from Redding is the very beautiful Burney Falls. You can walk a trail... more travel advice
Redding Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Redding: The Hub of Northern California"
- "Redding CA"
- "What's in Redding, CA; You Ask?"
- "Redding Where Everything Is Hot"
- "Redding Page"
- "Best thing about Redding??...Leaving"
- "Redding - Population Hub & Shasta County Seat"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Redding
- Hotels in Redding
- Nightlife in Redding
- Restaurants in Redding
- Shopping in Redding
- Warnings and Dangers in Redding
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Redding
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Redding?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Redding
No friends yet.