"Galle - Capital of south" Galle by Oscar_Nonis

Galle Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 319 photos

This is under construction and I wish to complete this section soon. if you need any further details please don't hesitate to contact me.This is under construction and I wish to complete this section soon. if you need any further details please don't hesitate to contact me.

colonalized city

old fashion

• Intro Written Jul 9, 2004

• Pablos_new's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2004 at 11:30 PM

Hi Oscar, Happy Birthday!!! I see one more great page about Sri Lanka. I just back from a diving trip to the Red Sea. Next time I want to dive at one of Sri Lanka reefs. ;)))

Badges & Stats in Galle