"Haputale - what a nice city" Haputale by Oscar_Nonis

Haputale Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 36 photos

train station

This is under construction and I wish to complete this section soon. if you need any further details please don't hesitate to contact me.This is under construction and I wish to complete this section soon. if you need any further details please don't hesitate to contact me.

Haputale Tea

adisom house

• Intro Written Jul 9, 2004

Comments

Badges & Stats in Haputale

Have you been to Haputale?

Latest Activity in Haputale