"its another wildlife Sanctuary" Horton Plains by Oscar_Nonis

Horton Plains Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 34 photos

its place life heaven

its so nice place to watch and research about nature. you can se very endemic plants in horton plains.

There are lots of facilities for student from goverment wildlife conservation department

This is under construction and I wish to complete this section soon. if you need any further details please don't hesitate to contact me.

Deer in Love

From Holland to Sri Lanka

I met a nice group of dutch people and thay came from Holland directly to see the beauty of Sri lanka and we had nice talks about two countries. when you will be here to see Sri Lankan beauty?

• Last visit to Horton Plains: Feb 2003
  • Intro Updated Jul 9, 2004

Badges & Stats in Horton Plains

Have you been to Horton Plains?

Latest Activity in Horton Plains