"Little England" Nuwara Eliya by Oscar_Nonis

Nuwara Eliya Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 221 photos

if you comes to Sri Lanka, you should go there

I took this picture recently at world's end in Horton plains.

This is under construction and I wish to complete this section soon. if you need any further details please don't hesitate to contact me.

Scenic Beauty

• Last visit to Nuwara Eliya: Feb 2003
  • Intro Updated Jul 9, 2004

• nathicka's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2005 at 2:18 PM

Nice pictures. Looks so nice......

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2004 at 3:40 PM

The Hill Country is a beautiful area. I loves the Tea Plantations. Happy Travels (~_~)

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2003 at 4:40 AM

loved this place stayed at an old colonial house amongst the locals. was wonderful! heard sad stories of youngsters jumping into the abys because they weren't allowed to love eachother. had mist;couldn't see down, dared to stay near the border `-)

• marishabandb's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2003 at 10:30 PM

I stayed in the most wonderful hotel here. It really was 'little England'.

Badges & Stats in Nuwara Eliya

Have you been to Nuwara Eliya?

Latest Activity in Nuwara Eliya