"Your loving friend from Sri Lanka" Oscar_Nonis's Profile
Hi to you all. I Just came home after 2 weeks tour around Sri Lanka and I have lots of pictures and information for you. I'm thinking to update all my pages in VT soon and I'm so apprecite if you can share your requests about Sri Lanka
I'm here for you to help to makes your dreams come true. I'm so glad about some VTers those who being touch with me and met in Sri lanka and some where in the world and sharing ideas.
Now I'm not ready to give more services as you wish and organise your tour in Sri Lanka. Dont forget to visit those sites and share your ideas. Its for you. all of your ideas are really welcome
Finally I will put some more info of other countries that I have been
Best regards - Oscar Nonis
Hi, I'm Oscar Nonis from Sri Lanka. I think most people know about Sri Lanka. It's a very tropical Island in the Indian Ocean and great place to spend your holiday with your most requiresits.
Sandy beaches, greeny monutains, water falls, dark jungles, birds, animals, temples, historical sites are most attractive.
You can experience nice, hot spicy, mouth watering meals with some of Sri Lankan style curries. There are lots of fresh fruits too. Ceylon Tea is world's best and its come from Sri Lanka.
So, at the moment most of my pages are under construction and hope to finsh those very soon and you can see about just idea about my visted countries.
If you need any info or help on tour in Sri lanka please don't hesitate to contact me and be a good freind. I will be with you as a good Sri lanka freind.
Wish to see you soon with fullfilled pages of my tours in Sri Lanka and around the world.
My mission is to guide you to Sri Lanka for better, safe and valuble tour.
I wish you every sucess !
Its located near Kandy and if you are travelling to Sri Lanka you should visit there. Best time is to arrive there is around 9am. because they have time table and feeding time start around 9am and then to river for bathing. they will back for another feeding time around 12 noon and going back to river bathing after few hours.
You can take pictures with Elephants and you can feed babies by giant feeding bottles. Always thing about your care when you keeping closer to elephants. Its another place to buy some souveniors.
When you reached to hill country, you can see so wide tea gradens and you will love it. in the morning time you can see ladies going to gardens with big basket to plucking works.
They will back to factory in the evening time with there collection. you can have a chance to visit tea factories as well. most factories offer this for tourists and better to make arrangements in advance and don't forget to try hot + fresh cup of tea.
its another place you should go. there are lots of places and things to see. you will surprise about craftmantship of ancient Sri Lankans.
Most places are reseved for worshiping and you should thing about it while you walk around in Polonnaruwa. visit museums as well in ancient cities. There are some chrages for entrance to this sites as well.
its builded by King Parakramabahu to collect water for agricultural works in north central area.
you will surprise about there technics and those irrigation systems are still working since 100 years back. Those are not very safe places to have a swim.
I think I don't need to explain about Sigiriya. Because it is famous place of tourists.
you can see world famous Sigiriya paintings, ancient architecture and great irrigation systems.
its named as 8th wonder of the world recently.
Most tourists love to visit hill country. actually its feel like europe and you can see very old architecture in Kandy and Nuwara eliya.
Nuwara eliya is famous for beer and you can visit lots of tea / vegetable gardens. take your camera to catch so nice sceneries.
Thsi is another biggest buddha staute in Sri Lanka. you should visit cave temple to see very old paintings done on the rock. while you climb this place to reach the cave you can see sigiriya rock from your right hand side.
Thare lots of monkeys in the rock and beware from them and if you try to feed them, them will try to take your belongings by forcing. best way is ignoring them.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 73 Reviews
- 199 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Oscar_Nonis and Etoile2B are now friends.
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Visit all 50 States by Road"
- Commented on one of Oscar_Nonis's Las Vegas travel pages
- updated a Las Vegas Travel Page "Whatever happens..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Whatever happens..."
updated their Profile Page "Your loving friend from Sri Lanka"
- Wrote a Review Beach Hotel Bayroo in Beruwala Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandy Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negombo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sigiriya Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anuradhapura Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Bentota Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Polonnaruwa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Colombo Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Galle Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos