"GIG HARBOR" Gig Harbor by TedRico
Gig Harbor Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Shortly after crossing the famous Narrows Bridge from Tacoma there are information signs to access Gig Harbor. The first exit takes you straight way into Gig Harbor and business section. As you descend the steep hill, take in the wonderful scenic views. I recommend that slow speed while entering Gig Harbor is essential because the possibility of missing the architecture. And besides that the local police are very touchy about speeding through their district!
The second exit takes you through the residential area, and the descent is more gradual than the first entry. There are Victorian homes here, and one can easily shoot an entire roll of film here if so inclined.
- Pros:A nice place to make a rest stop
- Cons:Obey the posted speed limits!
- In a nutshell:The view while entering is breathtaking!
TedRico's Related Pages
Gig Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gig Harbor WA"
- "Out of the Way Waterway"
- "falicia2000's new Gig Harbor Page"
- "My Home Town"
- "GIG HARBOR"
- "Gig Harbor"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gig Harbor
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gig Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gig Harbor
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whidbey Island Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Leavenworth Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Florida Intro, 1 review, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Snoqualmie Falls Intro, 3 photos
- Truckee Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Ludlow Intro, 3 photos
- Spanaway Intro, 3 photos
- Keyport Intro, 2 reviews