"Island_Babe's Trinidad&Tobago Page" Trinidad and Tobago by Island_Babe

Trinidad and Tobago Travel Guide: 777 reviews and 1,375 photos

Being a native Trini, I am the one you should ask any questions to get an UnBiased opinion ( just don't get me started on Carnival!!) LOL

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

• Greggor58's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2008 at 6:42 PM

Ahhhh....Missed your Birthday Babe...I do hope you had a good one...!! Just caught your TT pages..and brought back some very happy memories of some time I spent in Tobago a few years back...MMMMM....BEAUTIFUL beaches and surf..Happy BIRTHDAY wishes Babe!!

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town" - Woof, Woof !

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2007 at 11:07 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღSYNღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫Suk Son one Gurt .. I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• Zarasher's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 1:01 PM

Great tip about the hotel cultural shows... very useful to know!

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2006 at 11:17 AM

Hello. Great page with interesting pictures . Greetings.

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2005 at 6:49 AM

Happy Birthday Syn…I just love your Trinidad and Tobago pages. I have visited your pages numerous times. I have wanted to visit the island for many years. Our 20th anniversary is coming so…….(she wants to go to Europe, I want Trinidad )

• mauro_pd's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2005 at 3:54 AM

nice & informative page !!! thanx

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2004 at 7:50 PM

Syn, I really enjoyed your informative Trinidad tips and excellent pictures. My wife is half Trinidadian but we don't make it back often, even though there are many relatives there. Thanks for bringing back some fond memories.

• hairpin's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2004 at 9:31 PM

WOW! Your pics are amazing. I went to the Tabago Cays when I was 17 and had the best time of my life. We hit carnival in Barbados, which was mind-blowing as well. Thinking about it is almost making me cry now. ;( I need to go back!

• Mar 23, 2004 at 1:48 PM

A great site. Thanks for all the input; it has definitely helped me plan my trip. One of the best I have seen on VT.

Island_Babe Lives Here!

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Trinidad and Tobago

Have you been to Trinidad and Tobago?

Latest Activity in Trinidad and Tobago