Vienna Nightlife Tips by icamarica
Vienna Nightlife: 267 reviews and 310 photos
Vienna's longest shopping street, Mariahilferstrasse. The name is now changed to Museumsquartier.
Right in the heart of Vienna, in a complex of former royal stables, the MQ unites baroque buildings, modern architecture designed by Ortner & Ortner, cultural institutions of all sizes, and recreational facilities in a single, spectacular location. Old masters and modern art, baroque and cyberspace have probably never been as close as in they are here.
Dress Code: Comfortable shoes!
For those of you who don't eat meat, the menu called Puten Natur mit rise is very nice. It's boiled chicken breast in gravy souce with rice. There is another one called Putenschnitzel mit salat und pommes. It's fried chicken breast with salad and french fries.. huge size of salad and french fries!
Their beer is GOOD!
This info is taken from www.Austrianbeer.com: The Centimeter is a very spacious establishment. Despite the fact that it is not far from the university, it's not at all a Studentenlokal. People of all ages can be found there and often bring their children too. The selection of beer is excellent. What is special about the Centimeter is the way you order bread. Each centimeter of cold bread (various spreads) costs one Schilling, each centimeter of hot bread costs two Schilling. That way you can taste several spreads without hitting too hard on your financial situation.
Dress Code: Casual but trendy.
Directions: Lenaugasse 11.. walking distance from Cordialtheater hotel.
Other Contact: (43 1) 405-7808 M-F: 10:00 - 24:
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (18)
- See All You should dressed in smart...
- See All Packing List
- See All Hmm.. sad to say that I don't...
- You should try to go around...
icamarica's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 20 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Photos in ViennaSee All Photos (14)
Top 5 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cairo Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Surabaya Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Schonbrunn- 308 Reviews, 624 Photos
- Stephansdom- 241 Reviews, 505 Photos
- Hofburg- 245 Reviews, 542 Photos
- Belvedere- 175 Reviews, 327 Photos
- Hundertwasser- 111 Reviews, 217 Photos
- Ringstrasse- 174 Reviews, 287 Photos
- Karlskirche - St Charles Church- 99 Reviews, 190 Photos
- Oper - Staatsoper- 98 Reviews, 171 Photos
- Kunsthistorisches Museum - KHM- 56 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Giant Ferris Wheel- 45 Reviews, 74 Photos
See All Vienna Things to Do