"iavormar's new Racine Page" Racine by iavormar
Racine Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 39 photos
I'm happy to have the first ever web page for Racine, Wisconsin on VirtualTourist.com, although there is not much to be seen there.
It's a small town with the population of a little bit over 88000. It is also situated on the west coast of lake michigan and is a nice place to be if you have a yacht. It's really quiet and the lake front is also beautiful. The town has also some museums, a famous theatre in Wisconsins and not much night life. I don't have my own pictures, but this from the Racine tourist information can give you an overview about the town. For more please visit: http://www.visitracine.org/
The picture is the DeKoven Center, originally housed Racine College, an Episcopal preparatory school for boys founded in 1852.
Spinning Top Museum at 533 Milwaukee Avenue (Highway 36), Burlington more travel advice
Modine-Benstead Observatory - observing begins at dusk and continues through 11:00pm. Free admission more travel advice
iavormar's Related Pages
Racine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kringle Heaven"
- "Litle city between Chicago and Milwaukee"
- "iavormar's new Racine Page"
- "ChiTownBoy's new Racine/Kenosha Page"
- "Vicky_Jo's new Racine Page"
- "Love that lighthouse"
- "Great LOCAL Eating"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Racine
- Hotels in Racine
- Nightlife in Racine
- Restaurants in Racine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Racine
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Racine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Racine
Photos in RacineSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 46 reviews, 156 photos, 6 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 8 reviews, 147 photos, 14 travelogues
- Monaco Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 5 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Geneva Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Nesebar Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baden Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos