"...Lukas's new Canary Islands Page" Canary Islands by ...Lukas
Canary Islands Travel Guide: 4,980 reviews and 11,449 photos
The Clime on Grand Canaria is always pleasant. Temperature is somewhere around this examples:
16º-20º night, 20º-24º day, in winter period.
20º-22º night, 26º-32º day, in summer time.
(This is my personal experience and not official statistic)
It does not change many over day, or as a meter of fact, over all year. The main influence on weather have anticyclone situated in zone of Azores. It brings pleasant and warm clime & waters. Many people like to say that description of clime as forever spring is perfect, You can enjoy Christmas on sunny beaches.
...Lukas' Related Pages
Canary Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAS ISLAS CANARIAS"
- "Leroy's new Canary Islands Page"
- "Was there as a child - Am there as an adult!"
- "F.Lade's new Canary Islands Page"
- "Canary Islands : TENERIFEVamos a volar a Tenerife"
- "spetterke's Trip to Canary Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canary Islands
- Hotels in Canary Islands
- Transportation in Canary Islands
- Nightlife in Canary Islands
- Restaurants in Canary Islands
- Shopping in Canary Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Canary Islands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canary Islands
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Canary Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canary Islands
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Italy Intro, 1 photo
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Canary Islands Intro, 1 photo
- Malta Intro, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 1 photo
- Manchester Intro, 1 photo
- Verona Intro, 1 photo
- Torino Intro, 1 photo
- Rimini Intro, 1 photo