"Welcome to Mabu's Pages" mabu's Profile

Hiya, Welcome to my pages.

I hope you enjoy surfing around on my pages. They are allways "under construction" so please come back again to see the news :-) !

Who am I?

I'm 31 years old, 1. 97m tall, half swiss, half british citicen. I live in Bern.

I work for the Swiss Federal Railways. Is used to work at the Station of a place near Bern called Münchenbuchsee. There I sold Tickets for Switzerland and whole Europe. Since a few months i switched to the "background" and now work in sales support, helping the stations when they have any problems issuing tickets.

My hobbies are of course travelling around, and once to twice a week i do Jiu Jitsu. In winter I love skiing.

If you would like some more infos about me or my travels, or want to drop comments just send me a mail

See you!

Latest "Big" Updates

28.04.03 Been building my first non-european page: Bayahibe, Dom. Rep.

11.05.03 some small updates and corrections on various pages

25.05.03 At last, my Taormina page is on-line

24.04.04 A long time without any page building has finished, my Samnaun Page is online!

21.07.08 Ups... It's been a long time without updates.... I'm very sorry about that. I just somehow don't get round to building pages. Hopefully that will change soon.

• Intro Updated Jul 21, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mabu's Profile Photo

mabu

“Travelling is like a cocktail: a mix of new landscapes, new languages, new friends and it makes you feel good!”

Real Name