"How to build a cruise ship" Papenburg by ATLC
Papenburg Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 17 photos
A ship like this takes just over a year to build. It will hold over 2000 passengers and the luxury inside is just unbelievable.
I took this picture through a window which doesn't help the quality. But you get the idea...
The photo's are not ot the best quality because many are made of photo's in the exhibition area and from films that were shown there. But the sheer grandness of it all is so impressive that you will get a good idea, I think.
I took this picture off a big photo in the exposition area. Now it looks like I was really there!
We saw this ship being launched on a film and we saw many workers on the right side of the picture running away fast to escape the big wave which was very funny to see.
The Meyer Werft built or converted the following ships: For the Holland America Line: Westerdam. The flagship of P&O... more travel advice
Although not with these big ships, you do see a lot of this in The Netherlands. That boats sail higher than the... more travel advice
ATLC's Related Pages
Papenburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Papenburg
- 17 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (125)
Have you been to Papenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Papenburg
Photos in PapenburgSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 292 reviews, 426 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 159 reviews, 337 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Intro, 126 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 129 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traben-Trarbach Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 63 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues