Amsterdam Packing List Tips by ATLC Top 5 Page for this destination
Amsterdam What to Pack: 87 reviews and 53 photos
Miscellaneous: Dutch people do their own laundry. I've not seen a household where there is no washing machine. So laundromats are few and far between. However, if you do need to have your laundry done, I found this info right here on VT by using the search box and the words 'laundry amsterdam':
Here's a list of other dry-cleaning/laundry services
Under the map on the right you see a link 'vergroot de kaart'. Click on that and you get the same list with a map of Amsterdam.
The central area is just under the letters 'erd' of AmstERDam.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Exchange point in Amsterdam:
1012 LG AMSTERDAM
Where: when you come out of Central Station, walk straight on, that's Damrak
Head Office in Amsterdam
1079 LH Amsterdam
You can't visit the head office and you cannot exchange cheques but you can call them for information
Miscellaneous: Other exchange points in Amsterdam:
When you've read this page, click Contact in the menu at the top, choose Find A Travelex Branch, then find Amsterdam. It gives a list of 11 exchange points in Amsterdam. The list is here below but if you go via above website, you can click View Details for each branch for opening hours and tel. no's.
Anton de Komplein 4-10
Amsterdam, 1102 DR
Dam 23- 25
Amsterdam, 1012 JS
Amsterdam, 1012 LG
Amsterdam, 1012 LP
Amsterdam, 1102 BR
Amsterdam, 1097 DN
Amsterdam, 1012 XD
Amsterdam, 1017 PR
Amsterdam, 1017 PS
Amsterdam, 1043 DT
Amsterdam, 1012 AB
More Reviews (127)
- See All A (half)daytrip from A'dam on New Year's...
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 129 Reviews
- 120 Photos
- 1,375 Forum posts
- 105 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (248)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
- Posted in Travel Madagascar Forum "Re: Any local food that I can..."
- Commented on one of HORSCHECK's Amsterdam travel pages
- Wrote a Review A (half)daytrip from A'dam on New Year's Day. about New Year's Day Swim in Amsterdam Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "A walk through De Pijp"
- updated a Amsterdam Travelogue "A layover at Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport)"
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (120)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 292 reviews, 426 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 159 reviews, 337 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Intro, 126 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 129 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traben-Trarbach Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 63 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 147 Reviews, 167 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 195 Reviews, 316 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 241 Reviews, 252 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Dam Square- 91 Reviews, 168 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 214 Reviews, 361 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 168 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 69 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Coffee(Cannabis)shops- 125 Reviews, 136 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do