"Must come back for the shops!" Bergen by ATLC
Bergen Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 73 photos
Bergen is a seaside village known for the many artists that live here. It is also very much a holiday destination. It's quaint, it has lovely shops and buildings. Unfortunately the actual center is rather modern but worn. But walk away from it and you'll find leafy roads with old and pretty houses.
Leafy, quiet, charming. That is how Bergen looked the day I visited. Just leave the modern central square as quickly as... more travel advice
ATLC's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Must come back for the shops!"
- "Bergen, charming lively town"
- "Bergen, montmartre of the north"
- "Holland is more then Amsterdam"
- "My family live here :-)"
- "Bergen Noord Holland, a great place to grow up"
- "Bergen (Noord-Holland)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (250)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 292 reviews, 426 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 159 reviews, 337 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Intro, 126 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 129 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traben-Trarbach Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 63 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues