"Looking forward to visiting often" Eesveen by ATLC
Eesveen Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 0 photos
June 2010: I just had a wonderful drive through the area of Eesveen. I'm so lucky that my best friend lives there now.
Silly enough I had brought my camera but not the memory card so I don't have any photos yet.
The area is lush and green, slightly hilly with many nice houses (old and new), old farms and even a castle (Karnebeek).
The so-called 'Kop van Overijssel' is one of my favourite areas in the country. But since this week I have discovered that I haven't even seen half of it.
- Pros:Lush, green, great for cycling and outdoor activities.
Eesveen has no shops to speak of, but it has bicycle rentals! A bike costs 8,50- 9,50 euro per day. You can also rent... more travel advice
ATLC's Related Pages
Eesveen Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Eesveen
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (248)
Have you been to Eesveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eesveen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 292 reviews, 426 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 159 reviews, 337 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Intro, 126 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 129 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traben-Trarbach Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 63 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues