"A sunny trip to Keukenhof" Top 5 Page for this destination Keukenhof by ATLC

Keukenhof Travel Guide: 188 reviews and 728 photos

A most odd flower....

Now (end of April) is the perfect time to visit the Keukenhof gardens. Flowers are in full bloom and there are more blooms to come!

Our visit on April 21st was great because, although it was busy, it wasn't overcrowded. School holidays are from 25 April - 12 May, so if you can, visit outside these weeks.

In the tips, you'll find the appropriate photos (if there are any) but also photos of all the flowers that I took. So even if you're not interested in my Packing Tip or Tourist Trap Tip, do have a look at the photos attached to those tips!

• Last visit to Keukenhof: Dec 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 21, 2008

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2014 at 1:37 AM

I love your blue flower photos. They look like a river flowing through the other flowers. Irene

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2010 at 1:46 AM

We'll be there on the 6th of May! Hope to be so lucky to have a sunny day!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Nice pages. I was too late to see the fields of Tulips, I thought I would be, but couldn't change travel dates. They look wonderful in your photos, would be magnificent, especially from the air.

• Apr 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM

some unusual tips here. thanks

• unaS's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2008 at 4:18 AM

LOL I bought the map and brochure but mostly as souvenirs. It is better to just wander, imo.

• DennyP's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2008 at 3:25 AM

what great photos...how wonderful it must be to see all these flowers when in they are bloom..really well done...Denny...

• RubenE's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2008 at 12:31 AM

lekkere kleurtjes

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Hi you there amongst those lovely colours!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2008 at 4:20 AM

Hello Anke Thea: Lovely pic of you with the flowers at the Keukenhof. Leaving for Holland two weeks from this Thursday. First a visit with family & then head for Karlsruhe. See you soon.

• Mique's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Love the odd flower.. But i wonder where i got such trendy glasses ;-) I don't feel 'homesick' but i definitely miss our tulips.....

ATLC

“The notion that the world is round makes me feel quite giddy! (quote Miss Matty, Cranford)”

Badges & Stats in Keukenhof

Have you been to Keukenhof?