"Luxembourg, an amazing fortress city" Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg by ATLC

Luxembourg Travel Guide: 635 reviews and 1,614 photos

Unbeatable

This old fortress city is now a Unesco World Heritage site.
You can still almost imagine the march of soldiers, the clatter of weapons, the smells, sounds and hustlebustle of medieval life.

Luxembourg is a charming city. I hope to show you more in my tips.

• Last visit to Luxembourg: Apr 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 3, 2005

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2009 at 5:39 AM

great photos and a good page. conrats. best wishes from ýstanbul .bora

• steveausamerika's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Beautiful picture of Luxembourg! I visited Vianden last year and fell in love. I could live here easily. Auf Weidersehen

• Oct 28, 2008 at 7:49 PM

Great picture at the begin of the site! Also great information inside!

• Carmanah's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2008 at 4:20 PM

This is a great page! I was just talking about Luxembourg yesterday with my boyfriend and how we'd love to visit there. His childhood best friend is related to Luxembourg's Consulate General in Canada.

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 10:27 AM

I like this view of Luxemburg. I have been here 3 times but its again time to visit my friends here. Have a nice Christmas and a happy new year.

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2007 at 9:11 PM

I'm special? thank you, thank you

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2007 at 4:28 PM

Hi loved my previous trips travelling around luxembourg both the city and the country. nice to see the sights again in your enjoyable and informative tips thanx. (the dates in the Grand duchess tip tho?)

• craic's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2007 at 9:29 PM

that's a good motto - i want to stay who i am

• challenger's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2007 at 5:03 AM

Not only did I find your pages. I also just put some of the tips into my travel planner. Thanks for all the help.

• mistressmau's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2006 at 5:23 AM

Thankyou, very informative and interesting... by the way, My brother and I pass through Brielle on our motorbikes in about 2 weeks. are there any biker friendly campsites and do you have any tips? Have a nice day.

ATLC

“The notion that the world is round makes me feel quite giddy! (quote Miss Matty, Cranford)”

Badges & Stats in Luxembourg

Have you been to Luxembourg?

Latest Activity in Luxembourg