Geraardsbergen Things to Do Tips by ATLC
Geraardsbergen Things to Do: 9 reviews and 14 photos
Listening to old, local stories in Geraardsbergen
You'll find the tourist office next to the Town Hall. It's not only a tourist information office but also a small museum that interactively tells you about history and culture and nature of Geraardsbergen and it's surroundings (there are other small places within the municipality of Geraardsbergen).
Also, this place houses many "Manneken Pis" statues all in different costumes (but with his thingy sticking out of course!).
And you can learn about how Mattentaarten are made through a short film.
Monday - Friday*
June-September: 9 -12.30 hrs and 13.30 -17 hrs
October-May: 9 -12 hrs and 13.30 -16 hrs
10-12 hrs and 13- 16.30 hrs
24 December (afternoon), 25, 26 en 27 December
1, 2, 3 and 4 January
Address: Markt z/n, 9500 Geraardsbergen
Phone: 054 43 72 89
Market in Geraardsbergen
Monday morning until about 1 pm.
A nice small market with plenty of foody stalls. It's also a time for the Geraardsbergen inhabitants to catch up with each other, drink coffee or a beer and chat endlessly.
Address: market square, Geraardsbergen
More Reviews (15)
- See All Carillon
- See All Supermarket delights
- See All Manneken Pis
ATLC's Related Pages
Geraardsbergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A pleasant market town"
- "Geroaldi monte - Flemish Ardennes"
- "Welcome to Geraardsbergen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geraardsbergen
- Transportation in Geraardsbergen
- Restaurants in Geraardsbergen
- Shopping in Geraardsbergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Geraardsbergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geraardsbergen
- 17 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to Geraardsbergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geraardsbergen
Photos in GeraardsbergenSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 292 reviews, 426 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 159 reviews, 337 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Intro, 126 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 129 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traben-Trarbach Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 63 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues