"St. Hubert at Wijchmaal" Wijchmaal by ATLC
Wijchmaal Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 6 photos
Today is St. Hubert. All the farm animals and dogs were blessed by a priest and then we made a long walk. Our dog's breeder invited us. Quite a new experience for me. My dog Joep (Airedale terrier) is 9 months old now and we met most of his siblings again today. Far cry from those little rats they were 8 months ago.
We finished off at a big tent, drinks and lunched on bread, black
pudding and apple sauce. Delicious.
The photo here shows Airedale Terriers of all ages and sizes from one breeder.
Horses and carriages were there too.
Lots of nice views during the walk
Dog demonstrations. Bread baking demonstration. Walks... more travel advice
ATLC's Related Pages
Wijchmaal Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Wijchmaal
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (123)
Have you been to Wijchmaal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wijchmaal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 292 reviews, 426 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 159 reviews, 337 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Intro, 126 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 129 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traben-Trarbach Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 63 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues