"The Danube Delta" Judetul Tulcea by ATLC
Judetul Tulcea Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 87 photos
The Danube Delta in the east of Romania ends in the Black Sea. The Delta itself is a unique, Unesco protected area full of pure nature, wildlife and plants. We spent two days on a little boat, sitting on a hard bench, and admired the exquisite landscape.
I don't think I've ever seen so many waterlilies in my life. Surface after surface of them covered with flowers and snails.
Fishing is the thing to do here. You'll always catch something :-)
ATLC's Related Pages
Judetul Tulcea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Adventures in the Danube Delta"
- "The Danube Delta: a wildlife paradise"
- "The Danube Delta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Judetul Tulcea
- Hotels in Judetul Tulcea
- Transportation in Judetul Tulcea
- Warnings and Dangers in Judetul Tulcea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Judetul Tulcea
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (125)
Have you been to Judetul Tulcea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Judetul Tulcea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 292 reviews, 426 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 159 reviews, 337 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Intro, 126 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 129 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Traben-Trarbach Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxembourg Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 63 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
Top Judetul Tulcea hotels
- Tulcea Hotels
- 23 Reviews - 55 Photos