"welcome to Saudi Arabia" Saudi Arabia by majed81
Saudi Arabia Travel Guide: 2,810 reviews and 6,470 photos
Each region in Saudi has their own
culture, clothing and thoughts.
From the historical and holy lands
of Hijaz to the green forests of the
south, from the soft sandy dessert
of Najd till the glassy water of the
Persian gulf and the Red Sea, from
the cold mountains and wonders of
the north until the empty quart in the
Can’t finish describing Saudi Arabia.
A lot to see if you know how to do it.
What make it unique?
Madain Saleh (Petra)
The holy city of Makkah where the story of Abraham and Ishmel continues,
Khaybar the ancient Jewish city,
Old Jeddah where the future engage with the past,
Forests of Abha,
Al Ukhdod in Najran (in the Quran),
City of Tema where it mentioned in the Bible,
Jabal Al Luz in the north,
Wahba Center by Madina,
Hijaz railway Destroyed in WWI,
Diving by the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf,
Enjoying camping by deserts,
Visiting museums around the kingdom in Riyadh Najran and Jeddah,
Caves around the kingdom,
Mountains of Taif where they are popular of Baboons and fruits,
Colorful country misunderstood by many.
Saudi Arabia has mix nature.
If you are a Desert person
you would enjoy Empty Quarter,
If you are a forest person you
would enjoy Abha forests,
If you are a Mountain person you would enjoy the Taif,
If you are a quite water person
you would enjoy
the Persian Gulf,
If you like diving you
the Red Sea,
If you are a cave adventure you would enjoy
Abu Sukhayl caves,
If you are Oasis person you would enjoy Qassem,
If you are a city person you would enjoy
the beat of Jeddah,
If you are a history person you would enjoy
ALL of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia. Located in the south.
Very cold in the winter but very breezy pleasant cleaned air
in the summer.
A vocation spot for most
Saudis and the neighboring countries.
- Pros:Developing fast, lots of history, friendly land if you love it.
- Cons:Heat in some parts~ no Tourist VISA :O(
- In a nutshell:~~The Arabian Peninsula~~
It contains 84 islands Farasan would be the biggest among all those Islands How to visit the Island? 2 ways: For... more travel advice
As for men shorts above the knee would be annoying unless you are at the beach. Jewelry for men will be annoying to... more travel advice
majed81's Related Pages
Saudi Arabia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1001 Arabian Nights ...."
- "Saudia: my perplexed obession"
- "Al-Mamlaka al-Arabiya as-Saudiya"
- "Home is where the heart is"
- " Sand, Souks, and Saudia"
- "redeagle's new Saudi Arabia Page"
- "welcome to Saudi Arabia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saudi Arabia
- Hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Transportation in Saudi Arabia
- Nightlife in Saudi Arabia
- Restaurants in Saudi Arabia
- Shopping in Saudi Arabia
- Warnings and Dangers in Saudi Arabia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saudi Arabia
- 91 Reviews
- 114 Photos
- 64 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saudi Arabia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saudi Arabia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 72 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Mecca Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Riyadh Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Boulder Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Iowa Intro, 2 photos
- Vail Intro, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (22)
Top Saudi Arabia hotels
- Mecca Hotels
- 157 Reviews - 344 Photos
- Medina Hotels
- 139 Reviews - 378 Photos
- Riyadh Hotels
- 571 Reviews - 1140 Photos
- Jiddah Hotels
- 713 Reviews - 1291 Photos
- Abha Hotels
- 26 Reviews - 73 Photos
- Dhahran Hotels
- 79 Reviews - 129 Photos
- Ras Tanura Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Ad Dammam Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 83 Photos
- Najran Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 18 Photos
- Khamis Mushayt Hotels
- 3 Hotels
- Al `Awali Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Yanbu` al Bahr Hotels
- 176 Reviews - 282 Photos
- `Usfan Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Tabuk Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 4 Photos
- Sakaka Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 10 Photos