Jiddah Tourist Trap Tips by majed81 Top 5 Page for this destination
Jiddah Tourist Traps: 7 reviews and 4 photos
Old Jeddah © Amana
What makes Jeddah special is the old city,
where History engage with current life. Most
tourists will enjoy walking around the old
town and its narrow blocks. Watching people
from all over walking with their traditional
cloths (Specially from Africa and Asia).
Shopping for antics and inexpensive
products made by locals or imported from
India, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan…etc.
Hearing the call for prayers through the
oldest minaret of the city, and the smell of the
wood of those old houses.
I am sure it is unforgettable moment.
More Reviews (71)
- See All Red Sea diving, fishing & Swimming.
- See All Moment of Peace
- See All ~If you are a male~
- See All You are in Jeddah! Then you MUST try...
- See All Try simple vegetarian Saudi dish (Baba...
- See All Good clothing and relaxing café
majed81's Related Pages
Jiddah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Here is where I live"
- "Jiddah--the narrator of my tedious life's story"
- "life @ the beach"
- "~~Welcome to City of Eve~~"
- "Journey to the West"
- "jeddah,Jiddah: RedSea Bride,RedSea Mermaid"
- "fouads's new Jiddah Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jiddah
- Hotels in Jiddah
- Transportation in Jiddah
- Nightlife in Jiddah
- Restaurants in Jiddah
- Shopping in Jiddah
- Warnings and Dangers in Jiddah
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lac du Chevril Hotels
- Briceland Hotels
- Bossier City Hotels
- Gaspar Hernández
- Lehua Hotels
Badges & Stats in Jiddah
- 72 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 142 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jiddah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jiddah
- Posted in Travel Saudi Arabia Forum "RE: RE: Weekends in Assir Area"
- updated a Jiddah Travel Page "~~Welcome to City of Eve~~"
- Uploaded a Photo to "~~Welcome to City of Eve~~"
- Wrote a Review Red Sea diving, fishing & Swimming. about Durat Al Arous in Jiddah Things to Do
- Commented on one of Manyana's Jiddah travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 72 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Mecca Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Riyadh Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Boulder Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Iowa Intro, 2 photos
- Vail Intro, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Latest Jiddah hotel reviews
- Moevenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Sofitel Jeddah Al Hamra
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Durrah Beach Resort
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Al Waha Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2012
- Hilton Hotel
- 131 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Sofitel Alhamra Jeddah
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Jeddah Marriott Hotel
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Sheraton Hotel
- 73 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Grand Hotel Mercure Jeddah al Bustan
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2012
- Ramada Continental Jeddah
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam
- 98 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- The Westin Jeddah
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 2, 2011
- InterContinental Hotel Jeddah
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Dunes Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 29, 2007
- Old City- 46 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Durat Al Arous- 9 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Monuments & Sculptures- 10 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Corniche- 16 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Museums- 17 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Mosques- 14 Reviews, 32 Photos
- City center- 11 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Bab Makkah - Makkah Gate- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Beautiful Creatures Zoo- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Diving and Snorkeling- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
See All Jiddah Things to Do