"Uddevalla" Uddevalla by SwedeSarah
Uddevalla Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 62 photos
Uddevalla is a city on the westcoast of Sweden, with about 49 000 inhabitans.
Since it's by the water, Uddevalla has been a big harbour city for trades, building of ships & catching of the fish herring, since 500 years back.
Here you can see & visit Sweden's oldest healthresort; Gustavsberg, the shellbanks, the lovely coast, big shopping centres, the big Uddevalla bridge, wonderful nature, Bohuslan's museum and much more.
Just want to add that Uddevalla is in Vastra Gotaland and nothing else! ;)
Welcome to my city!
- Pros:Beautifully situated on the coast, many sights
- Cons:Not enough things for younger people
- In a nutshell:Uddevalla is truly a beauty
SwedeSarah's Related Pages
Uddevalla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Uddevalla Wonders"
- "Living like a Swede."
- "Välkommen till Uddevalla, Sverige!"
- "Uddevalla, Sweden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uddevalla
- Transportation in Uddevalla
- Nightlife in Uddevalla
- Restaurants in Uddevalla
- Shopping in Uddevalla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Uddevalla
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Uddevalla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uddevalla
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Desenzano Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Portsmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sweden Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Norway Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos