"Desenzano" Top 5 Page for this destination Desenzano by SwedeSarah
Desenzano Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 158 photos
Desenzano is the biggest town by Garda Lake. Therefore, it's not as cute and picturesque as many other towns around the lake. It's still pretty here with the big mountains in the distant.
I think this place is suitable to stay at if you plan to make daytrips. Perhaps you might get bored if you decide to stay put. There are many interesting places to visit nearby, such as Verona and Milan. The communications are great as the Milan - Venice train stops at Desenzano.
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
- Pros:Communications, pretty, history
- Cons:No good beaches, the boring beach promenad
- In a nutshell:A great town to stay at if you wanna do daytrips
If you want a nice and cheap Italian lunch, go to Piazza Matteotti where you have some places to choose from. You can... more travel advice
We saw a lot of lizards around the residence we stayed at. They were really small though and they seemed afraid of... more travel advice
SwedeSarah's Related Pages
Desenzano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Desenzano...the biggest little town on Lake Garda"
- "My first trip to Italy"
- "Honeymoon heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Desenzano
- Hotels in Desenzano
- Transportation in Desenzano
- Nightlife in Desenzano
- Restaurants in Desenzano
- Shopping in Desenzano
- Warnings and Dangers in Desenzano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Desenzano
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Desenzano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Desenzano
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Desenzano Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Portsmouth Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sweden Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Norway Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos