"Exuberant Larissa" Larissa by athenian80
Larissa Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 144 photos
Larissa is the 5th largest city of Greece and capital of Thessaly. It's one of the most ancient settlements of Greece yet it doesn't have anything interesting for tourists. Nevertheless, it is a very lively and full of energy city with wonderful cafes, nighclubs, pedestrian streets teeming with people and nice squares. I moved here last November to do my 1-year postgraduate studies on Management.
Larissa is built on the banks of Pinios river.
athenian80's Related Pages
Larissa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Larisa - ËÜñéóá"
- "Michail's new Larisa Page"
- "n.m. new Larisa page"
- "Larissa, the geographical centre of Greece"
- "ninaki2000's new Larisa Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larissa
- Hotels in Larissa
- Transportation in Larissa
- Restaurants in Larissa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larissa
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Larissa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larissa
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 70 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rafina Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bari Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ermoupolis Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Larissa Intro, 3 photos
- Nicosia Intro, 2 photos
- Andros Island Intro, 2 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 1 photo